“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
Business process management [BPM] governance, or business process governance, or process governance creates the right structures, metrics, roles, and responsibilities to measure, improve and manage the performance of an organization’s end-to-end business processes.
Unless you have effective process management governance structures in place in your organization, achieving process excellence will remain a pipe dream!
- Incorporate process excellence agenda into your overall strategic plans;
- Set-up and resource a fit-for-purpose ‘process management office [PMO]/Centre of Excellence [COE]’;
- Identify and prioritize your key business processes and business process change initiatives;
- Identify and designate ‘process owners’ and constitute ‘process improvement teams’;
- Blur boundaries and geographies within functional units and product lines to enable end-to-end process view/focus;
- Define key process management responsibilities, reporting lines, etc.;
- Implement and reap maximum benefits from BPM technology;
- Effectively manage BPM projects and initiatives and ensure a good return on investment;
- Embed a continuous process improvement culture and
- Become a process-centric organization!
Get the best services in Business Process Management Governance